FEE STRUCTURE : 2021 – 22
Consequent upon the decision taken by the School Managing Committee,
the fee structure for the session 2021-22 is appended below:
A. POSSIBLE FEE COMPONENTS:
and Registration Fee (at the time of admission): Rs. 25/-
ii. Admission Fee: Nil
iii. Examination Fee: Only for Board Exam as per CBSE Guidelines
iv. Composite Fee (Monthly):
(Applicable for students taken Admission before session (2014-15)
(Applicable for students taken Admission after session (2014-15)
B. OPTIONAL FEE COMPONENTS:
i. Transport Fee(Monthly):
|| 0-2 k.m.
|| 2-4 k.m.
|| 4-8 k.m.
|| 8-12 k.m.
|| 12-16 k.m.
| Transport Fee
ii. Boarding : Nil
iii. Mess or Dining: Nil
iv. Excursion: As per actuals
v. Any other similar activity: As per actuals
C. REFUNDABLE CHARGE - SECURITY MONEY/CAUTION MONEY:
Security Money: Rs. 2,500/-
(one time only for new admissions)
FEE PAYMENT RULES
- Payment of fee is to be deposited through Cheque/ Draft/NEFT/ RTGS in favour of "SALWAN PUBLIC SCHOOL”. In case the payment is
deposited through NEFT/RTGS/Internet Banking in the School's Savings Bank Account of Canara Bank
(Account No. - 88942200013524 & IFSC Code - CNRB0018894). The parent is required to note the Transaction Number and forward the same in the below mentioned format:
|Name of the student:|
|Parent Name & Mobile No.:|
a. Reference No & Date:
b. Bank Details:
The above details to be forwarded to the school account office with in 24 hours/one working day (e-mail Id is -
- The fee should be paid quarterly i.e by 15th of the first month of the quarter - April, July, October & January.
- If the last day of the month of any quarter falls on a Sunday or any gazette holiday, fee can be paid on the next working day without the late fee fine.
- The cheques deposited but getting dishonoured shall constitute late payment of fee and shall be subject to late fee fine besides recovery of cheques dishonor charges levied by bank.
- In case of non- payment of fee, together with the fine due, by the last working day of the month in which it is due, the name of the student shall be struck off the rolls. He /She may be readmitted on payment of all school dues including fresh admission fee.
- All fee, except transport fee shall be charged for a full period of twelve months as prescribed under Rule.
- All fee heads other than Transport Fee are charged for 12 months, as prescribed under Rule.
- Transport charges are to be paid quarterly along with the school fee and shall be charged for a period of 11 months, In case, any student wish to withdraw transport facility, a written intimation must be submitted to the accounts office one month prior, leaving the transport or one month fee in lieu.
- Fee may be deposited in A/C office between 8:30 am-3:00 pm on all working days.