We Are Future Ready...
The process of career guidance for students involves helping them to achieve their identified career options or acquiring their professional goals.
At Salwan Public School we focus on helping students understand themselves self, as well as the skills required in various professions, to make an informed decision about their career and education.
The school conducts the following programmes to provide students and parents exposure to the varied career options available in the fast-changing global scenario. The main aim is to empower students to discover and pursue a path to a fulfilling career.
- Webinars, workshops, Expert Talks by professionals/eminent personalities/alumni.
- Exposure to Career Fair at National and International level.
- Visits to Industries and Institutes.
- Regular Career Counselling sessions for students IX-XII.
- Aptitude Tests conducted for stream selection.
- Guidance for NTSE Preparation.
- Interactive sessions with parents and alumni who are experts in the field.
- Partnership with Universities like IIHM, Ashoka University, Shoolini University, Krea University, Bennett University.
Founded in 2005, Salwan Public School, Tronica City, Ghaziabad is a Senior Secondary, affiliated to CBSE.