Salwan Public School, Ghaziabad provides a learning space that encourages and empowers its students to be responsible citizens with faith in secularism, concern for the environment and an abiding belief in honesty and integrity. The school endeavors to provide a conducive learning environment with the state-of-the-art infrastructure, technology enabled classrooms, international level play courts and safe outdoor environment that stimulates children to use their energy creatively.
1: INFORMATION REGARDING ADMISSIONS OPEN
Through circular to parents, newspaper advertisement, school website.
2: REGISTRATION FORM
Form is available at school website and school reception. Parents submit duly filled Registration form and Scrutiny of documents is done by members of Admission Committee
3: EXAMS & INTERACTIONS
FOR MONTESSORI CLASSES: Interaction of parents with Head Mistress and Principal.
For CLASSES I-IX: Written test for assessing Numerical Ability, Expression/Language Skills and Scientific Aptitude. Minimum Qualifying Marks- 50% followed by Interaction of parents with Vice Principal/ Headmistress and Principal.
FOR CLASSES XI: Entrance Test as per the stream applied for, followed by interaction of parents with Vice Principal and Principal. Marks obtained in class X Boards
4: CRITERIA FOR STREAM ALLOCATION
For Internal Students
SCIENCE – 65% AND ABOVE (Maths, Science, English)
COMMERCE – 60% and above (Maths, Social Science, English)
HUMANITIES- 50% – 60%
For External Students
SCIENCE – 80% and above in aggregate (Maths, Science, English )
COMMERCE – 70%-80% and above in aggregate (Maths, Social Science, English)
HUMANITIES- 60%-70% in aggregate
Please Note: –
- Confirmation of admission will strictly depend on availability of seats.
- Mere filling up of the Registration form will not confirm any right to admission.
SUBJECT OPTIONS FOR CLASS XI & XII.
|Language (Compulsory)||English Core (301)||English Core (301)||English Core (301)|
|Elective Subject 1/ Language 2||Physics (042)||Business Studies (054)||Hindi Core (302)/ Psychology (037)|
|Elective Subject 2||Chemistry (043)||Accountancy (055)||Political Science (028)|
|Elective Subject3||Any One
Computer Science (083)
Biology (044) / Phy Edu (048)
|Economics (030)||Any One
Phy Edu (048)
( Any One)
|Mathematics (041) Physical Education (048)
Phy Edu (048)
SCHOLARSHIP & CONCESSIONS
- Sibling fee concession @ 40% in composite fee to the meritorious real sibling girl child student. The eligibility criteria to attain the concession is 75% or more marks in academics.
- Meritorious concession @ 50%/25% in composite fee to top 10 students of class X appearing for Class XI (50% fee concession to students securing 95% & above and 25% fee concession students securing 90% & above in Class X board result).
Fee Structure (Session 2023-24)
A. FEE COMPONENTS:
- Prospectus and Registration Fee (One time only): Rs. 25/-
- Admission Fee (One time only & non-refundable): Rs. 10,000/-
- Examination Fee: Only for Board Exam as per CBSE Guidelines
- Composite Fee (Monthly):
|Fee Slabs||Nursery-KG||I-V||VI-VII||VIII||IX-XII|| XI-XII|
(Applicable for students taken Admission before session (2014-15)
(Applicable for students taken Admission after session (2014-15)
B. OPTIONAL FEE COMPONENTS:
- Transport Fee (Monthly):
|FEE SLABS||0-5 k.m.||5-10 k.m.||Above 10k.m.|
- Boarding: Nil
- Mess or Dining: Nil
- Excursion: As per actuals
- Any other similar activity: As per actuals
C. REFUNDABLE CHARGE – SECURITY MONEY/CAUTION MONEY:Rs. 7,500/-
(one time only for new admissions)
FEE PAYMENT RULES
- Payment of fee is to be deposited through Cheque/ Draft/NEFT/ RTGS in favor of “SALWAN PUBLIC SCHOOL”. In case the payment is deposited through NEFT/RTGS/Internet Banking in the School’s Savings Bank Account of Canara Bank (Account No. – 88942200013524 & IFSC Code – CNRB0018894). The parent is required to note the Transaction Number and forward the same in the below mentioned format:
|Name of the student:|
|Parent Name & Mobile No.:|
a. Reference No & Date:
b. Bank Details:
- The fee should be paid quarterly i.e. by10th of the first month of the quarter – April, July, October & January. (Click to Download Late Fee Fine Policy(Revised w.e.f. July 2023)
- All fee heads, except transport fee shall be charged for a full period of twelve months as prescribed under Rule