The student exchange program enables the students to explore the new world by interacting with students belonging to different states and countries. It helps the students to understand an array of different culture and community perspectives. These programs help students to develop awareness and adoption of alternative, multi-faceted learning. It enhances the analytical and problem-solving skills of the learners and facilitates them to broaden their interest and general knowledge.
‘Nanhi Chhaan’ personality development programme- 2019
With the objective to develop leaders with a global mindset, business skills, a sense of social responsibility and human touch, a “Personality Development Programme” was organized by ‘Nanhi Chhaan’ Foundation in collaboration with NIIT University, at NIIT University, Neemrana, Rajasthan from 9th to 13th December 2019. Thirty-five students participated from renowned schools of India. Two students from our school, Shivansh Singh and Nancy Vats of Class X participated in the same.
The students were selected through an essay writing competition organised by Nanhi Chhaan. This competition gives students a platform to showcase their talent not only in writing, but to comprehend their talent to do research, and develop scientific skills.
Students learned from Maj. Gen. A. K. Singh and Air Cmdre Kamal Singh on sustainability, hands on experience, experiential learning and learning to learn which is followed in true spirit in the university campus.
The students were briefed on the eco air system in the campus which uses air, water, and land to keep the air cool in the campus and maintain the temperature.
The air in the campus is fresh and less polluted. The students will also be taken for a campus tour.
- The key points accentuated were based upon Communication, Volume, Expression, Excitement, Collaboration & Teamwork.
- The students were given a task to develop an anti-phishing google chrome extension.
- They gained exposure into tools and techniques required to analyze information from business data.
- The learning led them to explore, visualize, transform, and model data in Java.
- The strategies for Practical implementation of Artificial Intelligence by building & training neural networks were deliberated upon.
Founded in 2005, Salwan Public School, Tronica City, Ghaziabad is a Senior Secondary, affiliated to CBSE.