Based on the science of Neuroplasticity, Brighter Minds (BM) is a training methodology designed to catalyse cognitive growth for children between the ages of 5 and 15 for a lifetime of learning.
The students of Class VI, Faiz Khan, Avni Bajaj and Nikhil Kumar attended an extensive 8-day “Brighter Minds Programme” from 19th March – 27th March at the World’s largest Meditation Centre of Heartfulness Education Trust at Kanha Shanti Vanam, Hyderabad.
A total of 20 students and 5 teachers from all Salwan Schools attended this week-long programme. Students enjoyed an immersive Learning Experience with hands-on learning modules and meditation practices to engage the body, mind and spirit to trigger each participant’s hidden potential.
Take Away from the Programme
- Students attended Brighter Minds Programme which included brain exercises, music, dance, cognitive activities.
- The Vedic Math sessions taught students mathematics in a fun and interesting way.
- Geetopadesha was used to inculcate moral values among students.
- Yoga, Sports and Relaxation helped students in developing physical and mental strength.
- Practice of sensory augmentation as well as cognitive exercises made the students more confident and activated their left and right brain.
- Visit to Industrial setups like Tissue Culture lab, Tool Room, Horticulture, Industrial Kitchen.
The Programme was successful in making the students more observant, confident and enhancing their socio-emotional skills.